XOXO

&.....CUT !
Saturday, December 11, 2010

We have to be in school by 1030am on Friday . & we made it just in time, beybehhhhh . Cause Ms Elfa was late ! Tsktsk . Ianiie & Spidey memang macam pantat . Cause they woke up early yet miss the bus . Which means, they took the different bus as me . Macam pantat, righttttt ? I reserve seats already leh, walao ! Hahaha . So, we wait & wait & waaaaaaait for Ms Elfa & finally she told us where she is & we head to the class she's in . She took about 15min & class ended for THE WHOLE DAY =.="

Pathetic but nevermind, we have to interview some teachers to help out with our projects . Went in the office & disturb the teachers ! HAHAHAH ! (Y) We took Ms Elfa's chair . Disturb Ms Nair . Find Ms Jean Yeo . Took the teachers chocolates . Muahaha ! After that, we interviewed Mrs Yeo . While waiting for Ms Nair, we stone & emo . Sat around in one of the empty class . Go canteen . Thats when Mr Edmond, our DM came . MR EDMOND IS FUNNY LIKE SUPER FUNNY . I didn't expect him to be that funny . Hahahaha . Ianiie kena bahan ngan Mr Edmond . Hahahaha ! & he shared with us one lame joke . LOL . We laugh like hell . Enough about Mr Edmond . Interviewed Ms Nair & off we went Woodland Waterfront for 90s filming ^^

Saturday :
Met Ianiie & Spidey at Ianiie's house . Then, we head Orchard MRT for Botanic Garden . Film our last part & thats it ! Filming for our video is finally done !! Don't need to act anymore ! ^^ It didn't take a very long time to film our 80s, 90s & the last part . I wonder why . Hmmm ~ hehe . We end everything around 8-9pm, i think . & all of us, including Ianiie, went home :) Had a great time with them :D


Myself ^^



Farah Fazlynn is my name.
I my BF & GFs very much.
I to laugh & have fun with my BF & GFs.
I doing what i feels like doing.
I'm learning more about my life as days goes by.
& I'm a girl with billions of "WHAT IFs" in mind .



Ahmad Sallimi ♥


My girls ^^

I my girls pretty much too.




Delicia Tan
Cassandra Goh
Cecilia Belinda
Rima Basri
Cherie Tan
Samantha Peh.
(In that picture, subtract Shu Si; add Cherie.)




Spidey
Suriani
Natalia
Amirah
Natasha
Nabilah.
(In that picture, add Spidey.)